- Speaking Hosting
Technology is evolving quickly, and cybersecurity risks are keeping pace. The SOC 2 report framework also has to evolve in order to address these risks. Listen to our recorded webinar to learn more about how the new framework allows greater flexibility in how AICPA Trust Service Criteria, as well as other standards and criteria, are applied. Discover how you can better prepare for your next examination and learn about how to implement key elements of the new SOC reporting requirements.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Outline how the new framework allows for greater flexibility in how trust criteria are applied
- List ways to better prepare for your next examination
- Identify key elements that you should implement in order to meet the new SOC reporting requirements
Recommended CPE: 1 credit, Auditing
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live
View CPE sponsorship information.
Viewing recorded session does not qualify for CPE.
- Presentation: How to Verify Your SOC 2 Exam Keeps Pace with Cybersecurity Risks
- Webinar: How to Verify Your SOC 2 Exam Keeps Pace with Cybersecurity Risks
For more information:
- Mary Jean Knapik
- BizOps Coordinator