- Hosting Speaking
11 – 11:30 a.m. CT
Join CLA as we continue our complimentary Wisconsin State and Local Government web series, which focuses on topics to assist in navigating the COVID-19 pandemic. This webinar will provide an overview of upcoming Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) pronouncements, cover updated effective dates for those pronouncements, and include time for questions.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify upcoming GASB pronouncements
- Describe the impact of GASB implementation delays in response to COVID-19
Who should attend
This session is designed for state and local government budget and finance personnel.
Please register by June 23, 2020, as space is limited.
You will receive the webinar link in your confirmation email after registering.
- Forecasting Your Budget and Cash Flows in a COVID-19 World
- Human Resources and Personnel Responses to COVID-19
- Technology and Security Responses to COVID-19
- Navigating Grant Funding in a COVID-19 World
Register for this event
For more information:
- Jordan Boehm