CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) has a team of speakers who can deliver relevant and thought-provoking presentations for your conference or organization. We have professionals across disciplines to help organizations navigate the challenges ahead. Whether you need a podcast guest, a webinar speaker, or a keynote address, CLA is here to help.
Below is a sample of popular topics we can tailor to your audience and industry.
Financial management and disaster relief
We can speak on strategies that impact cash flow or help find disaster relief resources. We have professionals who understand the options and will explain them to your audience.
- Don’t beg for forgiveness, prepare for It
- Current updates on PPP eligibility and allowable uses
- The mechanics of PPP loan forgiveness
Regulatory and tax updates
Our speakers can help keep you informed on the latest guidance.
Reach out to CLA for your next event
- How recent tax code changes may generate cash
- Clarity on PPP forgiveness regulations
- Eligibility under the Federal Reserve’s Main Street Lending Program
- Regulatory guidance on loan modifications
Workforce, human resource, and benefits guidance
Your people are your greatest strength. Our speakers help you stay up to date on strategies related to your human resource functions.
- Human resources policies for a successful return to the workplace
- Benefit plans after the CARES Act – what you need to know
- How coronavirus may reshape our workforce
When the world is changing so rapidly, you’re faced with making daily decisions that affect your organization. Our speakers will update you on key issues facing business continuity.
- Review your supply chain diversification and risk management strategies post COVID-19
- How the CARES Act impacts operations in your organization
- What you need to know when evaluating COVID-19 prevention measures for your organization
- Credit risk management in times of uncertainty
- Navigating operational, cash flow, and tax strategies
Accounting and financial statement guidance
How do you account for the unknown? Our speakers will guide you through financial topics from recording expenses and financial reporting to impairment concerns and financial statement disclosures.
- Accounting for COVID-19 (PPP, tax credits, grants, HC programs, etc.)
- Assurance in COVID-19 environment