Offer your workforce an affordable and attractive benefits package without sacrificing resources to manage daily plan issues.
We understand your fiduciary role, compliance obligations, and the importance of smooth plan operations. Rely on CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) to help design and administer a customized retirement plan that meets the goals of your business and employees.
What’s on your mind?
- Ensuring efficient plan operations
- The rising cost of employee benefits
- Obtaining competitive plan options at a reasonable price
- Managing greater regulatory compliance responsibilities
- Accurately preparing reporting documents
- Measuring your plan’s effectiveness against industry peers
- Selecting the right investment options for your employees
Create opportunities with CLA
Our clients enjoy working with financial advisors who understand that behind the regulations surrounding retirement plans are people. We serve as objective advisors to your plan’s trustees. Through a consultative approach, we recommend customized solutions, and we’re focused on keeping plans compliant from an investment, operational, and fiduciary perspective.
Our professionals average more than 37 years of experience serving small-to-midsized privately held companies and start-ups with all types of benefits plans: cash balance retirement plans, defined benefit plans, health and welfare plans, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), 403(b) plans, 401(k) plans, and other qualified and non-qualified pension and profit sharing plans.
CLA is a leading provider of employee benefit plan audits in the country, and we provide compliance and consulting services for hundreds more.* Each member of our plan administration team has earned the Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) designation or is in the process of obtaining it. Several people are also Qualified Plan Administrators (QPAs). In addition, we stay on top of industry trends as active members of the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA) and the National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA).
Retirement plan services for employers
- Custom retirement plan design
- Employee benefit plan consulting and compliance
- Third party administrator (TPA) services and recordkeeping
- Preparation, review, and filing of various IRS and Department of Labor (DOL) forms
- Investment services
- Assistance in the resolution of plan operational failures
- Benchmarking analysis of plan effectiveness and costs
- Fiduciary responsibility management
- Training and education for plan participants
- Outsourced 401(k) and profit sharing plan services
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.*According to 2017 data from the Department of Labor