Creating innovative educational opportunities for all children is the inspiration and the challenge of today’s charter schools.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s professionals offer experience, proactive thinking, and industry-focused resources to help you deal effectively with immediate financial and operational challenges as you pave the way to the future of education.
What’s on your mind?
- Limited resources with a need for specialized skills and expertise
- Managing to varying funding formulas
- Managing increasing costs, including health care, aging buildings, and technology upgrades
- Complying with financial reporting and regulatory requirements
- Protecting against threats to data, privacy, and system security
- Finding new ways to operate more effectively and efficiently
A unique approach
As educators and administrators, you value innovation and creative thinking in the pursuit of your goals. So does CliftonLarsonAllen. Our professionals have been serving and learning from charter schools since the first izing laws were passed in 1991. We combine this deep understanding of today’s educational environment with more than 50 years of finance and operational experience, bringing a fresh perspective to the challenges you face every day.
Services for charter schools
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Budget development and management
- Business operations solutions for accounting and fiscal departments
- Cloud-based financial system design and implementation
- E-Rate consulting
- Employee benefit plan consulting and administration
- Financial statements
- Information security
- Internal audit, risk assessments, and evaluations
- Strategic and financial consulting
- Talent solutions
- Tax planning and compliance
- Training and educational seminars