Get a clear picture of the cryptocurrency compliance landscape before your blockchain start-up makes critical decisions.
CLA can help you think through every pre- and post-launch move to find greater tax efficiencies and develop smarter fundraising strategies.
What’s on your mind?
- Staying ahead of the complex and obscure tax implications of cryptocurrency and distributed ledger technology (DLT)-based projects
- Advantageously structuring an initial coin offering (ICO) or security token offering (STO) to minimize the tax impact while adhering to your projects roadmap and business goals
- Managing all aspects of token-based compensation and the tax impacts for a project’s founding team members
- Making informed, strategic decisions in advance of an ICO or STO
- Finding cost-effective, scalable business advice for your blockchain start-up as you progress through each round of funding
- Partnering with accounting and tax professionals who both understand the unique challenges facing this industry, and share the passion you have for this emerging technology and tokenized ecosystem
Create opportunities with CLA
When it comes to managing the tax, compensation, and reinvestment implications of the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology industry, your start-up doesn’t want to face costly surprises. Our tax and technology professionals understand the blockchain ecosystem and your regulatory and business environment because we live in it: As members of the Wall Street Blockchain Alliance and the AICPA’s virtual currency task force, we advocate for you and can help you make the most of your tokenized assets.
CLA has helped numerous start-ups manage multimillion-dollar ICOs and the tax, reporting, and compensation challenges that accompany them. Our guidance comes in scalable, affordable portions, so you can keep right on developing your technology while steering clear of compliance landmines.
We also serve clients from nearly every other aspect of this industry’s economy, including large-scale mining operations, cryptocurrency investment companies, not-for-profit advocacy groups, second layer blockchain software development companies, and the long-term individual investors who have been around since the very beginning.
Services for blockchain companies
- Blockchain business tax planning and consulting
- Human resources services
- Initial coin offering (ICO) and security token offering (STO) consulting
- Outsourced finance and accounting and outsourced CFO
- Personal income tax planning and compliance for investors and token-paid founders, executives, and employees
- Structure consulting (entity, tax, employee benefits)