Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
Forensic Accounting and Investigation
Confidently navigate fraud and the resulting litigation with a team that understands. Whether you’re responding to fraud allegations, need litigation support, or are proactively mitigating risk, CLA’s experienced professionals can help.
What’s on your mind?
Imagine one of these scenarios happening in your organization. Do you know what to do?
- A whistle-blower allegation lands on your desk describing a scheme involving several employees.
- You believe an employee is stealing from your organization.
- After reviewing financial information, you become suspicious of an irregularity.
- Concerns are raised about a vendor’s questionable activity.
- A government regulator comes to your office with questions.
- You’re in the midst of litigation or are considering legal action and require the services of a forensic accountant.
Create opportunities with CLA
The discovery of fraudulent activity in your business can come as a shock — especially if you find yourself in the middle of a lawsuit as a result. CLA’s experienced CPAs, technology professionals, certified fraud examiners, and retired FBI agents can quickly help you identify financial irregularities and tailor an action plan to suit your situation. Our professionals understand the nuances of risky financial behavior and are prepared to get you through this period of stress. From the initial scoping conversation to the courtroom floor, we’ll be with you each step of the way. And once we’ve reached a resolution, we can make recommendations to help you improve internal processes, including a fraud risk assessment to identify potential threats.
Forensic Accounting and Investigation Services
Fraud and financial investigations
- Corruption risk assessments and investigations
- Fraud and misconduct investigations
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations
- “Piercing the corporate veil” investigations
- Ponzi and pyramid schemes investigations
- SEC and other regulatory compliance and investigations
Other forensic services
- Fraud risk assessments
- Forensic data analysis
- Forensic auditing
- Anti-fraud and ethics training
- Computer forensics
- Folashade Abiola-Banjac
- Matt Anderson
- Elly Barrineau
- Managing Principal of SAS
- Jenny Dominguez
- Signing Director
- Barbara Gottlieb
- Yassir Karam
- Chief Solutions Officer
- Martin Laffer
- Ryan Merryman
- Michael Schulstad