Be confident that your intercompany and cross-border transactions are not putting your business at risk.
CLA can help you put transfer pricing policies in place and support them with proper documentation for each country or state where you do business.
What’s on your mind?
- Increased IRS audits of transfer pricing policies and transactions
- A global increase in enforcement of transfer pricing regulations
- Changes in multistate and multinational taxation
- Understanding how transfer pricing affects your financial statements and strategy
- Remaining compliant to avoid additional tax or penalties
- Valuation of intangible assets
- Understanding Organization of Economic Cooperation Development (OECD) transfer pricing guidelines
- Implementing Base Erosion and Price Shifting (BEPS) measures
CLA would like to make transfer pricing issues easier to address. Together we’ll assess your business strategy and apply regulations based on the unique circumstances of your organization. By gaining a deep understanding of your business and goals, we can help you develop strong transfer pricing policies that comply with regulations around the world.
CLA provides you with personalized attention. You’ll enjoy a close relationship with a team of professionals focused on state, federal, and international tax, litigation, and valuation, including the valuation of intellectual property and intangible assets. You’ll benefit from the resources of a national firm and CLA’s many years of experience.
Transfer pricing services
- Transfer pricing documentation
- Transfer pricing reports for the United States and foreign tax jurisdictions
- Valuation of intangible assets in cross-border sales and transfers
- Benchmarking and interim guidance during the tax year
- Functional and risk analyses
- State-to-state transaction analyses
- Tax ity dispute resolution